Friday, September 05, 2008

 

Huh, More Visitor Traffic

Welcome!

I don't always come over to my Blogger blog, but today I realized that if I make comments to another person on Blogger, they'd be linked over here.

So... I finally got around to editing the Template and now my LiveJournal blog and my new website are properly added.

Writers of the Future Volume XXIV

I've been busy with the start of Fall Semester, so I've not updated my website recently. But my SF short story "A Man in the Moon" was selected as a Published Finalist for this year's Writers of the Future anthology -- which officially is released on Monday 8 September 2008. You can't miss the story, I got the first billing in the Table of Contents. (grin)

You can check out some posts on my trip to the WOTF workshop and red-carpet event in California by jumping over to here and clicking on the next button near the top to see the next entries. I'll organize it Real Soon Now on dr-phil-physics.com.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dr. Phil
Comments:
Congrats on the story! :)
 
Congratulations on being selected as a finalist. Success is good.
 
Congratulations. I enjoy that anthology, although I always regard it with suspicion because of its affiliation with Hubbard, but that being said, I've read some damned entertaining work in prior collection. Sorry...let me just say congratulations and I'll look forward to seeing your story.
 
Stewart -- Hubbard's estate just pays for it. They really try to keep the contest and the workshop squeaky clean. They couldn't get the judges they do otherwise, so there's nothing to fear.

Having said that, I am indebted to L. Ron for having the foresight to set this up 25 years ago, and I'm not saying that just for the Kool-Aid. (grin)

Dr. Phil
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?